In the era of COVID-19, we must take additional precautions in order to keep our community safe.
To help ensure our community is following social distancing best practices, we request registration for our worship services.
Individuals will need to bring their own chairs to worship that they will take with them when they exit.
By booking an appointment to either the 9:00 AM or 10:30 AM service for your family, you attest that YOU and ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY HAVE NOT had any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours (that could not be attributed to a chronic condition):
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you or any member of your family is experiencing ANY of the symptoms above, you may not proceed with booking.
You are also attesting YES to the following statements for ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY:
- I have not been, within the past 14 days, in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- I have not been isolating or quarantining because I have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or am worried I may be sick with COVID-19.
- I am not currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
If you answered YES to any question for any member of the family to the statements above, you may not proceed with booking.
Click here to add your own text