Why do we need a new playground?
- Provide a safe environment to play outdoors
- For the children of La Escuelita San Marcos
- For the children of Hopewell
Where would it be located
A playground on our campus benefits the Greater Long Creek community
- Patrons and visitors to Latta Plantation, Hopewell Historic Cemetery and Museum
- Hopewell Presbyterian Church, Boy Scouts of America and Cub Scouts of America Troop #42
- Students and families in neighboring communities, including Barnette Elementary School, Bradley Middle School, and local homeschooled children.
How can you help to make this plan a reality for
-You can contribute to the Playground with a check made out to Hopewell
Presbyterian with Playground in the memo line.
-You can buy an engraved brick.
-Please contact a Playground Committee member to get more information
Aaron Mork, Marsha McElroy, Ellie Fulton, Ted Davis and Suzanne Davis
*Future phases will be dedicated to children 5-12 years
The grant was a great start, but funds are still needed to complete Phase 1