COVID update – We are worshipping virtually on Facebook Live. Deacons will be outside in front of the Sanctuary at 9am on Sundays to hear your concerns, prayers and to receive your offering. You can also listen from your car radio.
Please see below the precautions and protocols are that being practiced to keep everyone safe!
We will use this when we are able to meet in person.
The following procedures have been created by the Coronavirus Task Group and endorsed by the Session.
- Worship participants will be greeted at the lower parking lot FLC doors to be welcomed by the Deacons.
- There, worshippers will
- receive a bulletin,
- drop off their offering,
- have their temperature tested as a precaution and for the safety of all who are gathering,
- register their attendance using a QR code,
- be provided a name tag,
- and invited to find a place as an individual or family on a dot placed on the floor (see the picture above).
- Deacons will provide assistance will all these tasks.
- Those whose temperature is elevated will be asked to be retested after 10 minutes, and if that person’s temperature is still elevated, they will be asked to listen to the service in their vehicle or to watch it later online.
- All worship participants need to wear a mask and bring their your own chair, which are the same precautions we were practicing when we worshipped outside.
- And at the conclusion of worship, there will be an orderly dismissal of worship participants in an effort to maintain safe distancing.
- The worship times were changed slightly to allow for the FLC to be fully ventilated between services.
- Please reframe from using the water fountain.
- The restrooms are available, but we also encourage restraint.
Your patience and cooperation with these protocols is greatly appreciated !
We are indebted to the time and effort of those who served on the Coronavirus Task Group for the work they have done to make this move inside as safe as possible.
Very high-grade air filters have been installed in the ventilation systems that serve the Family Life Center. Fresh air is also being introduced through the ventilation systems so that the “change rate” of the air we are breathing inside is as fresh and virus-free as possible. Additionally, the exhaust fans in the kitchen will be utilized to add even more fresh air during worship times.
Pre COVID schedule
At 9 a.m., we meet for “The Well,” our contemporary worship service, in the Family Life Center.
At 11 a.m., we meet for our traditional worship service in the historic sanctuary.
See our campus map for a detailed look at where these buildings are in relation to our parking lot and Beatties Ford Road.